Our roots run deep in the industry
First and foremost we are here to provide a much needed hub for the community here in the Midwest, amongst the first in the U.S. to open a truly dedicated genetics specialty store we offer a wealth of genetics education and industry related products to clients and customers.
Quality genetics & top notch support
Providing our customers quality genetics while supporting the industry in many ways by collaborating with top breeders and other like minded businesses allows us to fill the gaps where online sellers, grow shops and dispensaries leave off.
In addition to genetics of all types we carry related products and services such as books and magazines on the subject of breeding, test kits for various virus and pathogens, optics for visual inspection of plants, on site testing of flower to identify cannabinoid levels with printed results, industry themed art in various formats such as gallery quality canvas framed art, related merchandise including clothing, swag and much more.
What makes us valuable
We are a small group of professionals with many points of interest in the industry dating back to the early years of legalization on the west coast and the team here is full of experience and knowledge from outdoor cultivation to the latest in indoor hydroponics and breeding techniques to bring your personal or business expectations into reality.
Genetics are the future of Cannabis and with specific regards to branding products such as one-off Hybrid Strains, this is where we turn on the lights for our professional clients by providing solutions to create customized cannabis DNA.
It’s often said that money doesn’t grow on trees, but we tend to think otherwise, and the only choice is to start with the very best genetics that have been imported and pheno hunted for all the desirable traits and further cross bred by our team of green thumb experts here in the US
Notable faq and legal information
- WE ARE NOT A DISPENCERY, WE DO NOT HAVE CONSUMEABLES, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH
- Our company is represented by a local law firm specializing in Hemp & Cannabis Law to ensure our services are in line with any and all requirements prudent to conducting business, all concerns or legal questions will happily be forwarded to our representation and responded to accordingly.
- We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Agricultural to handle approved agricultural products meeting all guidelines.
A link to the Illinois department of agriculture can be found HERE
- Legal status of hemp & cannabis seed genetics: As of January 6th, 2022 the US Department of Justice “Drug enforcement agency” has stated in an official letter as to the legal details explaining how all cannabis seed regardless of genetic make up to be included in the 2018 Hemp farm act and no longer on the US schedule list as a drug so as meeting the hemp farm bill guidelines and rules.
The document can be viewed HERE in PDF format.
- The Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (2018 Farm Bill) authorized the production of hemp and removed hemp and hemp seeds from the Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA) schedule of Controlled Substances. It also directed the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to issue regulations and guidance to implement a program to create a consistent regulatory framework around production of hemp throughout the United States. The establishment of hemp as a regulated commodity also paves the way for U.S. hemp farmers to participate in other USDA farm programs such as the U.S. Domestic Hemp Production Program which establishes federal regulatory oversight of the production of hemp in the United States. The program authorizes the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to approve plans submitted by states and Indian tribes for the domestic production of hemp and establishes a federal plan for producers in states or territories of Indian tribes that choose not to administer a State or Tribe-specific plan provided also that the state or Tribe does not ban hemp production.
Read more detailed information HERE
- All seeds and or propagated plants meet the guidelines set forth by the U.S.D.A., I.D.O.A. and the U.S. Department of Justice “D.E.A.” by containing under “0.03% THC”. Seed COA can be viewed HERE
We maintain a supply chain of records for all genetics which are sourced from licensed cultivators and seed breeders, COA’S from third party testing labs are provided to us with all live propagations by our suppliers ensuring all guidelines are maintained throughout the process.
We do not handle or work with genetics from unlicensed businesses or suppliers unable to provide COA’S at this time.